Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Call to Anguish


This video changed my life.

So why doesn't it have 400 million views like Justin Bieber?

Because it doesn't make you comfortable. It's not "feel good."

To be honest, I've had quite enough of "feel good." People who "feel good" all of the time never do anything for anyone else- they never learn to die to self.

It's not about us. Yes, our precious God is deeply, deeply in love with us, but that doesn't mean that we get to step back and say, "Wow, that's great! I hope everyone else understands that, too," because they don't. Most people don't have a clue that God loves them the way He does. I'm just beginning to understand it myself.

So, please, please, please, if you do nothing else today, watch this video. Then go touch someone else with the love of God- it may be ours, but it's ours to share.

1 comment:

Jayne Stenstrom said...

What a powerful and convicting video. Thank you for sharing it. I'm going to be passing it on.